Experienced. Responsive. Local.
Real Estate Law
Divorce & Family Law
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
We Respond Quickly To Your Needs
Your issues are important to us and you can trust we will make you our top priority. Whether we’re handling a real estate matter or preparing a defense strategy for your upcoming criminal trial, you can rest assured that you are in experienced and capable hands.
We Provide Quality Counsel
Although we are a general practice law firm, each practicing attorney at our firm has more than a decade of legal experience handling a variety of issues, including:
- Personal injury matters – from explaining the steps to take after a crash to helping you file a wrongful death claim, we make sure you know the process before going through it.
- Premises liability claims – from slip-and-fall accidents to serious dog bite cases, we help victims seek the compensation they need to recover from any injury.
- Workers’ compensation claims – from an explanation of your benefits to answers about coverage, we keep you in the know after suffering a workplace injury.
- Family law matters – from divorce to child custody arrangements, we help you understand your rights and the legal process ahead.
- Criminal defense cases – from drunk driving charges to drug charges, we handle most criminal cases by finding you smart solutions and protecting your rights.
- Real estate matters – from purchases to sales, we can handle any real estate matter in between.
Voted “Best Law Firm In Norwich”
Our law firm has received recognition in the local community for the great work we do.
Responsive And Client-Focused Service
We provide excellent customer services to all over clients.
Local Support With Community Ties
We don’t just live in Norwich, we are involved in the community as well.
We Are Active In The Community
If you’re looking for local representation to handle even the most complex of issues, then Chinigo, Leone & Maruzo, LLP, is the firm for you. We will treat you with respect and give you the personal attention you deserve.